Lotfi is a principal at Myrtle, where he leads alongside other directors and project managers all implementation projects and programs within North America. Throughout his management consulting career, Lotfi has led and worked closely with leaders at all levels of the organization on the development, execution and management of more than 25 engagements, ranging from process design, performance improvement projects, maintenance & reliability programs, cost reduction initiatives, revenue enhancement, corporate restructuring, M&A and due diligence, planning and integration. Through his efforts, Lotfi has driven significant financial benefits within organizations in the food & beverages, consumer packaged goods, chemicals, mining, energy and life sciences industries.
Lotfi earned his MBA from the University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas, and his bachelor’s degree in Finance from EDHEC School of Management in Casablanca, Morocco. He moved to the United States from Morocco in 2001 to pursue his MBA degree. After two years spent in the restaurant industry as an operations manager, he joined the management consulting world in 2007 and has been practicing within the industry ever since.
When it comes to unlocking the potential of individuals and organizations through coaching and support, Lotfi has an excellent track record. As a consultant, he has delivered significant value for clients throughout the country:
- Nestlé Waters: operations transformation (two sites)
- Kellogg’s RTEC: Operations Excellence deployment (two sites)
- Kellogg’s Snacks: Operations Excellence deployment (two sites)
- Teck Highland Valley Copper: asset management (maintenance & reliability)
- AkzoNobel Houston: Operations Excellence deployment
- Oxy – Vintage Petroleum: production optimization and asset management
- Arcelor Mittal: asset management (maintenance & reliability)
- Angio Dynamics: M&A due diligence and integration planning
- Windsor Foods: operations transformation (two sites)
- GATX Herne: process optimization and cycle time reduction
- Children’s Mercy Hospitals Kansas City: laboratory Lean deployment and redesign